Monday, March 2, 2009

Animal Collective @ the Troubadour - Round 2


I quickly finished my work Friday and scrambled to get in line at 4:30 pm for the Animal Collective show at the Troubadour. I was the 4th person there, ordered a pizza in line, and waited for 4 hours until the doors opened. Lots of 4's.

I was leaning on the stage, right on the front lines, at this amazing show. They blew me away. I'm so happy they rescheduled. Here are some videos I took. Enjoy!

My Girls, go to 4:20:



Leaf House, a classic:



Blue Sky, a new song:



Fireworks, as with most of their live shows, extended to 15 minutes long:





I put myself out there to see them at such a small venue. Probably the last opportunity I will have to see them up and close. It was worth every second.

No comments:

Post a Comment